Dear DIES Alumni, dear all,
the German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD), the Department of Continuing Education and Education Management (we.b) at the Carl von Ossietzky University of Oldenburg in Germany, in cooperation with the Universiti Teknologi Malaysia and King Mongkut’s University of Technology (KMUTT), Thailand, are jointly organising the DIES University Leadership and Management Training Programme UNILEAD South East Asia 2020 in both Malaysia and Thailand, enabling young managers at higher education institutions in developing countries in this region (see list of countries below) to tackle successfully every-day challenges.
In order to do so, the programme brings together the topics Project Management, Innovation Management and Internationalisation with individual and practice-oriented change projects of each participant.
In search for candidates we would be very pleased if you could distribute the attached announcement to suitable candidates in your country or region.
- Participants should be between 30 and 45 years.
- Applicants have been holding a university management position with managerial and personnel responsibilities no longer than 4 years in one of the following fields:
- Managers of central university departments (Planning, Quality Management, Human Resources, Continuing Education; excluding academic units such as Deans, Vice Deans, Head of Department).
- Task force managers for university reform projects.
- Managers of staff development units or programmes.
- Active and excellent English language skills (speaking and writing) are indispensable.
- Applicants hold at least a Master’s degree.
- The provision of international experience will be highly regarded.
Participants from higher education institutions of the following regions are eligible to apply:
Cambodia, Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, Myanmar, Philippines, Thailand, and Vietnam.
Applications can be submitted via the online application form on the UNILEAD-website at https://go-dl.uni-oldenburg.de/unilead/ for detailed information please see announcement attached).
Strict closing date of the application is March 2nd, 2020, 11:59 am Central European Winter Time.
The selection committee composed of high profile Higher Education Management experts will meet in the beginning of April 2020.
If you have any question, please do not hesitate to contact Ms. Yvonne Visarius (email@example.com) or Ms. Raffaella Lesizza (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Thank you very much in advance for your kind cooperation.
Yvonne Visarius and Raffaella Lesizza